- It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
- Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
- We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during the login and shopping process.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you'd expect us to or we have told you we will
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious & imminent threat to somebody's life or health or
- he disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
- You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you. • If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails.
- www.safewaterproducts.com is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the EU Privacy Law.
- Our website follows the Privacy Guidelines for Websites.
How to contact us
- For further information contact us on +44-(0)2032898965 or alternatively you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org