Safe Water Products Certification
As well as the excellent certifications currently displayed below, we would like to inform our customers that all of our products are made from NSF/WRAS approved materials, and are undergoing constant tests at the world’s best laboratories.
We were successful in gaining the Kiwa BRL certificate which demonstrates that our products are made from the safest of materials, comply with 100% Quality Control checks and the filters were laboratory tested to prove effectiveness. The Kiwa mark on a product means that the product complies with all standard requirements. Kiwa conducts periodic unannounced inspections and product testing at our manufacturing sites to verify that the product continues to comply with the standard.
The mark also provides:
- Knowledge that an impartial review against established criteria or guidelines has been conducted
- Evidence that product labelling and claims have been objectively reviewed by a trusted third party
- A way to differentiate our product from our competitors’ and provide the best product in the market
- Evidence of our organization’s company-wide commitment to quality, compliance and safety
- Backing by a team of professionals dedicated to public health and safety operating in more than 150 countries around the world
WRAS Approval (2291 KB)
Certificates Of Conformance
KIWA KQ - Batch Inspection Approval Herewith KIWA Italia Spa, according to KlWA KQ Batch Inspection, declares the products:
- inspection of the Safe Water Legionella Filters batch, in order to check the unique production identification numbers;
- inspection of the packaging, manual/instruction and labelling products;
- Select sampling randomly, needs to be analyzed according to ISO 2859-1:1999 (level II AQL 0,65)"5ampling procedures for inspection by attribute - sampling scheme indexed by acceptances quality limit for lot-by-lot inspection".